Module requests

I’m looking for more modules that produce Chords.

I just saw this one called ChordCV listed and it on github with MIT license https://github.com/aaronstatic/AaronStatic_modules

Another collection I saw mentioned earlier in the thread but in case it was missed these are BSD license, and it has some dealing with chords https://github.com/jhoar/AmalgamatedHarmonics

1 Like
  • for Instruo

Hi, is it possible to get a cv-pad impromptu in miRack?

1 Like

Hi! Are you planning on adding the new Mutable Instruments module Beads?

3 Likes

I believe Mutable has a rule about how many hardware units sell before they go open source. Given that Blades and Beads are going to sell out for awhile, it should just be a matter of time.

Any chance to see a port of Captvolt Sidofon in miRack? It’s a very accurate Commodore 64 SID chip emulator with an amazing patch user interface.

A post was split to a new topic: Better support for aggregate devices on macOS

I second this, any chance this module could appear in some future version of miRack?

2 Likes

Mutable Instruments Ripple. TIA!

1 Like

Adding my voice to the Instruo requests. I’d also like to see the MixMaster mixers from MindMeld.

RE: Vult and Chronoblob - is there any way we can support those developers in porting their plugins over to miRack?

Instruo and Vult are modules I use all the time in VCV Rack and I feel like I could fully shift over to miRack once they are ported. (Chronoblob too but there are other options I can get by with)

1 Like

The Fehler Fabrik, Rackwindows, RJModules and Voxglitch modules would be a great addition.(all open source) +1 for Greyscale modules especially Supercell. Also drum modules like SV Modular, Befaco Kickall and Fehler Fabrik psi op would really expand the percussion capabilities.

3 Likes

Not sure if it’s been suggested before or is even possible but a module that could play midi files would be pretty useful.

2 Likes

Updates to the app lately have been straight :fire: Thanks @pronvit!

Do you have any updates on the marketplace and if we should be expecting it soon? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Something like this would be incredibly handy, IMO

:open_mouth: Modulus Salomonis Regis?!

Any update on modules would be nice. Vult. Count modula. Instruo. Update befaco. There’s a wind blowing thru right now

4 Likes

Hi, all of the mentioned modules would be a very nice addition and huge improvement!! I have as well a recommendation to add to the list. I’m looking for a way of implementation to my rack in form of a SMR by 4ms.
Would be great to have a code writen by prism available in miRack:) as well for the future, would be nice to have the option to drop vcv modules directly from vcv library
In to miRack module folder…

1 Like

The Surge XT collection would be great.
It’s open source here: https://github.com/surge-synthesizer/surge-rack

Yes +1! The newly rebuilt Surge XT would be a powerful addition to miRack.

Befaco is already included, but only a limited selection. I’d love to see the rest of their modules ported over.

I really want the Iverson or Iverson Jr module.
StudioSixPlusOne Iverson
Please add them, or something similar for rhythm sequencing with launchpad.