Hi and bug to report

Hi to all, I recently updated my iOS & MiRack and found this forum in doing so. Which is great, I look forward to sharing ideas, sounds music etc.
I have also discovered a bug… Many thanks Vitaly for your continued development and improvements. I completely understand that things occasionally get broke.
THE PROBLEM - any clock module will cause any connected sequencer to skip the first step. This only happens when the clock is stopped, reset is pressed (to reset the sequencer) and start/run/play is resumed.
RECREATING THE PROBLEM - you can try any clock with any sequencer, but I used clocked from impromptu and phrase seq32 (because you can easily see the skip).
I connected CLK 1 out and reset out to CLK in and reset in on seq, respectively and a bass drum module, because the first beat does not sound also… and that’s it really… I put the clock at /4 rate to make it easy to see the step 1 skip… stop clock, press reset and start/run clock.
I hope it’s not too much of a problem to fix…
All the best
RUncELL

1 Like

Welcome! I’ll have a look.

1 Like

Many thanks :+1:
I’m on iOS 14.2 and the latest MiRack .

I have found a soloution… by connecting the Run out from CLOCKED to PhraseSeq Run input, the sequencer no longer skips the first step on start/run. I never had to make this connection in previous versions but it works. If I need to control the start/stop of the sequencer also then a multiple module does the trick.

1 Like