Feature request iphone portrait view

If it’s not difficult to implement, I would like to try mirack on my phone in portrait mode. It might be fun seeing as its about the same size as a Euro module.

5 Likes

I’ll see what I can do, i.e. how much work it’ll require.

5 Likes

Thanks!!

I second this feature request, very much!! iPhone SE and others of that same profile are exactly 3U height ie it can lay across the rails and stay in place w a couple of knurlies. Considering that the headphone jacks on these iPhones are DC-coupled (that’s two ins and two outs)—it would be a “selling point” for this app to be able to use an old iPhone as a discrete (but interchangeable) 20hp(ish) module to interact directly with physical gear. Please consider this feature! and thanks for the rad app as it exists currently, great stuff.

As a work around for this, if you use MiRack in AUM it can do portrait mode, just expand the window as far as it will go, this is my preferred mode on my phone as well, and works well like this. The only drawback is that a small portion of the top is taken still by AUM, but hey you get host clock and sync for free.

1 Like