Computer Keyboard

Is there any plans to allow a computer keyboard as a MIDI input? Similar to VCV does, or any DAW?

1 Like

Oh, also! Can you implement a way to disconnect all cables from every module at once, and also a way to initialise all modules at once?

1 Like

I’m not sure about the keyboard, I’ll see how much work that’ll be. I definitely can add menu options to initialise/disconnect all. Why do you need to do that though?

I like the idea of - when ive made a patch that I like, initializing all modules but leaving connections in place to save as a template.
Or if a patch gets too convoluted, disconnecting all cables while keeping all current settings to try different combinations of the current modules.

They would be two different ways of sort of “starting from scratch” without having to actually start from scratch

1 Like

Good ideas (i also think about constructing a base rack like a doepfer a100 system and working from that to limit being paralyzed by the choises possible. Having initialization /remove cables option would help in that regard as well)

1 Like

Ok, I’ll add these two commands in the next update.

1 Like

I swore I saw a command to disconnect all cables, was that implemented? I also wanna second the request for using a keyboard as a midi controller

Keyboard support might be beneficial as well on iPad. I recently got the magic keyboard and some apps if you hold down command it lists some keyboard shortcuts. It would be nice to be able to quickly zoom in/out, save etc.