[Fixed] MacOS app Crashing when adding sample to cf Player module

Hello,

MacOS miRack App constantly crashing right after adding sample to cf Player module.

Unfortunately I can’t post Error output due to board limitations.

2 Likes

Thanks for the report, will be fixed in the next update.

Also, what limitations? I’ll adjust them if needed.

Thanks for the report, will be fixed in the next update.

Thank you.

Post symbols count limit:

Body is limited to 32000 characters; you entered 135858.
Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post.

I have the same problem

A different problem here, it doesn’t crash but I’m never able to get any output or indication from the Player module that a sample was loaded or played. I’ve tried all inputs, gates, triggers, nothing works. It just stays silent and none of the lights come up. Neither macOS nor iOS versions work. I’m on the latest version of miRack.

1 Like

Hi @pronvit
I hate to bring this up, but I’ve updated to the latest universal version today, with all my hopes, but the app still crashes after selecting sample and pressing the “open” button.

And I still can’t paste whole error output due to discussion board limit: “Body is limited to 32000 characters; you entered 139928.”

Let me know if you want me to share error output with you some other way.

1 Like

Thanks for reminding, I’ll fix this in the next update. As a workaround in the meantime, if you put samples in miRack Documents folder, it should work fine.

1 Like

Please try the latest v3.66

It works, thank you.

Absolutely I have the same issue I couldn’t load a sample to the player but when I copied the (*.Wav) file iinto one of the MiRack folders, and imported from there - it works fine :sunglasses::snowman_with_snow::musical_score::notes::mask: MJ